We are excited to announce we will be racing quads in 2016. Both our MX events on April 3rd and April 10th will host all D23 Quad classes.
District 23 Points paying Quad Classes:
1. Quad 50 Rec, ages 4-8 (up to 50 cc, No Race Type Quads, Must be dropped with 50 semi stock but scored separately) – MICRO TRACK
2. Quad 50 Semi Stock, ages 4-8 (up to 50 cc, 41” max. width) – MICRO TRACK
3. Quad 90 Rec, ages 8-12 (up to 90cc, No Race Type Quads, Must be dropped with 90 semi stock but scored separately)
4. Quad 90 Semi Stock, ages 8-13 (up to 90cc 2-stroke or 125cc 4-stroke) – MICRO TRACK
5. Mini Quad Production, ages 6-13 (70 – 90cc 2-stroke or 125cc 4-stroke) (Rider must be at least 8 yrs. old to ride ATV 71cc or larger) – MICRO TRACK
6. Quad Youth Production, ages 13-15 (up to 200cc 2-stroke or 300cc 4-stroke) – MAIN TRACK
7. Quad Youth Open, ages 14-17 (up to 200cc 2-stroke or 400cc 4-stroke) – MAIN TRACK
8. Quad Open A
9. Quad Open B
10. Quad Open C
11. Quad Vet 30+
12. Quad Women
For more information on D23 Quad Rules see their rulebook.